ShareASale Rakuten Affiliate NetworkEach blogger has their preferred links websites and programs which they use as affiliate links to make money. There are a few companies that are not linked to much or any networks. These ask you to sign up on their website.
This process of going over to each new website to sign up and login over and over for use can get annoying. Remembering all these login details is also quite tedious. Or some affiliate programs that will only accept you if you have a large number of visits to your website each month.
But new bloggers with less traffic too want to start making money, you do not have to wait till you have thousands of views per month to start making money with your blog. This is where MagicLinks comes into the picture.
MagicLinks is a free and simple to a use affiliate network which enables bloggers to create affiliate links for products and help promote them on the internet using various online social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, or Pinterest.
What is MagicLinks
In simple words, MagicLinks is a website made for creating affiliate links at your convenience. These links serve as the tools for electronic commerce.
It works similar to ShopStyle Collective, however, the pay depends on the merchant affiliate model. It can cost Per Action, Cost Per Sale, Cost Per Lead or Cost Per Click. MagicLinks provide free tools to help create affiliate links that can be shared on social media platforms.
I think these are self-explanatory but do ask a question if any is not clear.
MAGICLINKS RETAIL PARTNERS
MagicLinks can also be seen as a one-stop shopping retailer for the affiliate programs. It paves way for you to connect effortlessly with your visitors and be able to sell whichever product you choose online.
MagicLinks works with big names like eBay, Nordstrom, Sephora. Think of any merchant you`d like to join, you just check and they may already be partners with Magic links.
The number and variety of products for which affiliate links can be built are huge. You can choose products in accordance with your blog or website and promote them through your blog or social media.
You can blog about products, review them and provide an affiliate link for the said product to be used by the visitor so they are able to click and see the product for themselves and buy it if they choose to. This is the easiest and one of the most effective way to promote a product.
When the visitors click on the affiliate links provided by you and makes a purchase then you earn a percentage from the selling price of the product. The percentage is predetermined which varies from store to store. It can be anywhere between 2 and 50% with the average being 8-9%.
Out of this rate, 70% is yours while MagicLinks keeps the remaining 30% as a payment for providing a convenient platform. The payment is made to you through MagicLinks as soon as a sale or a click happens where both (CPA) Cost Per Action and (PPC) Pay Per Click are calculated.
How MagicLinks Work
Working with magicLinks is the same as with any other affiliate networks after you`ve been accepted(which is quick and painless) you search retailers, create links and share them where you want to and watch the money roll in when you make a sale.
Who is MagicLinks for?
For any blogger and if you still do not have enough traffic, this is the best program for you as they do not mind if you don`t have thousands of visitors, Any social media, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook Live. It sure makes it easier finding products in one location.
The program is free to join even if your blog is new and you do not have much traffic.
Magiclink has tutorial videos, detailing and informing you on how to use their site and platform. They are all easy to understand and follow, making you an expert in no time. You can tell someone here is passionate about what they do and want the best for their affiliates.
The standard supports is all covered from the FAQ page, chat, Help page, Tutorials page, and Email.
Pros And Cons Of MagicLinks
Pros Of MagicLinks
- No sign-up cost
- Makes the process of finding a suitable affiliate program easy and convenient. A real time saver!
- Useful in a great market with plenty of room for growth.
- Anyone can make a YouTube channel on MagicLinks and put it to use to earn money.
- Allows bloggers and content creators to promote the products which they like. They are provided with plenty of products to choose from.
- Makes it easy for your readers to find the products that you are promoting
- MagicLinks encourages and is open to receive feedback in order to improve their business services.
- MagicLinks is constantly improving their website in accordance with the latest working model and business requirements.
- You can easily learn how to use and setup MagicLinks properly through lots of walkthrough videos.
- Through MagicLinks you can connect with any retailer and get any product affiliate link. More than 1,500 retailers can be found on MagicLinks to choose from and more than 100 million products offered by those retailers.
- You can create multiple affiliate links just by typing or by pasting the name of the product in the Link Wizard.
- Chat option is available on each page of their website through which you can get help at any point in time.
- MagicLink claims to give higher commissions than other affiliate programs.
- Payment is made through PayPal.
- MagicLink also has an active referral program where you can make 40% for a year for each referral.
Cons Of MagicLinks
- As mentioned earlier, MagicLinks takes a commission from your sales. How much? 30%. The remaining 70% is what you get paid but it still beats joining every single affiliate program one at a time.
Of course, there are other affiliate programs out there, but the programs above will accept you even if you have no website traffic.
Conclusion On MagicLinks
If your blog is new, you can still join MagicLinks, it makes it easier to find products all in one location. Hence, MagicLinks, without a doubt, is a time saver and to be honest an all-around amazing website.
MagicLinksl provides a quality-based, convenient, and easy to use platform so that you can devote more time in creating content as the content is the king. It is also the only platform to have a Pay Per Click (PPC) program in addition to their Pay-Per-Sale program.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a new blogger or a veteran, do check it out and see for yourself. It’s worth looking at.
MagicLinks at a Glance
Owners: Brian Nickerson CEO and Co-Founder
Price: Free to join
Overall Rank: 8 out of 10
Are You New To Affiliate Marketing?
Before you can become a successful affiliate marketer you need to understand how Affiliate marketing works. Read this short post to understand how to be successful at affiliate marketing.
Before You Go
If you are struggling to build a successful website or not getting enough support to help you succeed, or are you tired of buying products after products that do not work anyway I`d suggest you check my # 1 recommendation where I learned to build a successful online business.
It provides the best affiliate marketing training online along with the most helpful and friendly community, with all the support to get you building a successful online business from scratch. Best of all? it`s free to get started. I recommend you read my #1 Recommended Program and sign up to get started today.