Product Name: Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing (Online Course)
Overall Ranking: 6/10
Founder: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is an online course that coaches bloggers and online entrepreneurs on how to make significant money from affiliate marketing programs on their blogs and websites.
Michelle is the founder of the course. She makes over $50,000 per month from her own blog (MakingSenseofCents.com) employing the techniques mentioned in the course material.
She put together a course to help the bloggers that make little to no money through affiliate marketing. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course runs on a Teachable platform. It is text-based and is available for download in PDF format which you can print for yourself.
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course modules are as follows:
Module 1: What is Affiliate Marketing?
Module 2: How to Find and Apply to Affiliate Programs?
Module 3: Follow the Rules
Module 4: How to Get Your Readers to Convert?
Module 5: Strategies and Ways to Promote Affiliate Links
Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
Bonus 1: How to Always Get Approved To An Affiliate Program
Bonus 2: How To Drive Thousands of Visitors To Your Blog With Pinterest (33:02)
Bonus 3: 9 Things You Must Do When Something Goes Viral
Bonus 4: How To Increase Your Page Views
Bonus 5: Worksheet – My Affiliate Products And Services
Bonus 6: Worksheet – The Perfect Affiliate Link Checklist
Bonus 7: How to Maximize Your Reach, Your Impact, and Your Revenue with Facebook Ads
Bonus 8: Editing And Writing Strategies That Will Take Your Content To The Next Level
Let`s Compare Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing With my Number 1 Recommendation
- A Comprehensive Course
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is designed in a way that makes it easily digestible. The course material is arranged in short paragraphs, use of bullet points and comprehensive headings which split the course material to make it easy to follow and read. Besides the basics, it also provides many valuable tips and strategies that you can use. It even covers the legal aspects of affiliate marketing.
- A Great Support System
The main support is the exclusive Facebook group which is created for the students of Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. The group is very active and Michelle herself does a weekly thread answering questions for free. The members of the group actively engage with the posts, frequently ask questions, and provide help.
- 30-Day Refund Period
- The course helps in identifying areas where beginners make errors in affiliate marketing.
- It covers the legal aspect of affiliate marketing which is a topic hardly covered properly anywhere else.
- It offers great and workable tips to help boost affiliate income.
- It helps to understand the Pinterest in the most easy-to-understand manner.
- This course is just a basic overview of affiliate marketing training. Not an advanced technique or tips.
- This course is good for beginners, but if not for an intermediate or advanced affiliate marketing.
- Not many details on the social media section.
- It has no video training material. The content is all text.
- Worksheets need to be Printed Out
- They are provided within the course but you have to download and write physically. The printing aspect can be inconvenient for those who don’t have printers.
- It doesn’t teach much about choosing a niche
The course is basically designed for everyone but in my opinion, it is more beneficial for those who are just beginners in the world of affiliate marketing. This course is an excellent way for them to learn their way about affiliate marketing.
The course material is good for you if:
- You are an affiliate marketing beginner and wish to monetize the website.
- You are looking for a course that can teach you the basics
- You prefer text-based courses
- You know what affiliate marketing is but don’t know how to put this knowledge into use.
- The affiliate links aren’t making you income
- You already have a website
- You have a steady traffic and want to convert visitors into buyers
The course material covers:
- Affiliate Marketing: The Basics
- How to choosing and promote affiliate products
- The best affiliate program and how to process
- Legal aspects of affiliate marketing
- How trust and relationship are built with the visitors and customers
- How to increase the conversions for the blog and the affiliate campaign
- What essential pages are needed on a blog to get the maximum views and how to create those pages
- How to repeat a successful process and enhance your affiliate marketing business and earning.
All the online course have their own exclusive Facebook groups as a support for the course material. Usually, these Facebook groups are not very active and observe that the admin hardly posts there. The engagement is non-existent with the posts meaning zero participation in the group.
But this course material has a private Facebook group which is very active. The founder herself is very active and answers questions
If You CANNOT Afford Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, Here’s What I Would Recommend:
Join this program for free, try things out before you commit, if you find it useful, then stay a member, they offer everything any anything from building your own website from scratch, keyword research(free keyword tool available) to content writing, teaching you EVERYTHING about affiliate marketing at a fraction of the price as they will only charge you $1 per day, cheaper than a coffee at Starbucks.
As the pre-requisite of the course, you must have your own blog or a website. You should also be decided upon your niche and have a target audience.
If you are just getting started and want to monetize your blog or website through affiliate marketing then this course is good for you. If you wish to boost your earnings then you should try this one for sure.
For an intermediate or an advanced affiliate marketing, the course is overrated and overpriced. It offers not much of value. The contents of the course can be found easily anywhere on the internet for free.
Would I recommend it? Only to total beginners but not advanced or intermediate. Would I buy it? No. It`s overpriced and the only good thing to me about this course is the bonus on how Pinterest works.(I didn`t know how to use Pinterest till I checked the bonus where everything is explained how Pinterest works) .
Apart from the bonus, there are much better and much cheaper alternatives out there. I learned Affiliate marketing for less than $1 a day and I`m still a member of the program 4 years later because of the true value.
Summarized Overview Of Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Review
Overall Ranking: 6/10
Founder: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
If you would like to leave your personal review or experience with making sense of Affiliate Marketing, please do leave them below. I would love to hear your feedback!